Would you seek a second opinion (back pain)?

Answer Yes, get a second opinion.I don't want to go into detail but there is something (back-related) that I am going to have to suffer with for the rest of my life because I waited too long and didn't pu... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Would you seek a second opinion (back pain)

Has Anybody Experienced Pain With TMJ (jaw joints) Should I Seek Surgery PLZ?

You have a TMJ disorder and the two dental professionals you want to avoid are traditional orthodontic specialists and oral surgeons. Avoid the former because they know the least of all dentists ab... Read More »

Does Nebraska seek back child support if you add the father's name to the birth certificate?

Paternity must be established before a Nebraska court will order child support. If past financial records show him capable, the father may be liable for back child support as well. If the mother se... Read More »

Pain, what is your opinion on it?

I was in a car accident 5 days ago i have lower back pain and rib pain & feels horrible should i see a doctor?

Definately go to your doctor right away! Get any tests your doctor prescribes because your back and ribs are a big deal! You don't want to have back problems in the future! Until you go to your ... Read More »