Wireless volume control?

Answer A good AV receiver will have a remote with a volume control. A Pioneer 522K receiver can be had for $170 on Amazon.What you have is cheap and crappy computer speakers.

Top Q&A For: Wireless volume control

I need volume on the computer, there is a speaker, but no volume control on the task bar.........?

Go to Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Entertainment -> Volume Control.Voila!!! You can change the volume now.And to enale the volume icon in your task bar... Go to Start -> Control Panel ->... Read More »

How do I add a new volume control in XP?

Create Volume ControlOpen the Control Panel by clicking the "Start" button, then clicking "Control Panel." Click the "Sounds, Speech, and Audio Devices" icon, and click "Change the speaker settings... Read More »

Where is the volume control on the iphone?

Left side, up and down adjustable volume button as well as a silence all slider.

How to Reinstall the Volume Control in XP?

Normally located in the notification area of the taskbar, the volume control in Windows XP allows you to easily adjust the speaker volume or mute the speakers. Windows XP does not by default show t... Read More »