Have you ever seen a person with two different color eyes?
My son, he has one hazel, & one blue-green.Our doctor says it's Heterochromia, It is a result of the relative excess or lack of pigment within an iris or part of an iris, which may be inherited or ...
Read More »
What color eyes will baby have if mother has brown eyes and father has blue eyes?
Brown eye gene = BBlue eye gene = b Each person has two copies of the eye color gene in their genome, one inherited from each parent. Now if both parents only carry the gene for brown eyes, BB and ...
Read More »
What color eyes will baby have if male has blue eyes and female has brown eyes?
To accurately guess it would be better to have the eye color of both of the parent's parents.
What color eyes will my baby have My eyes are light brown, my bf's are blue/green.?
thats funny how most people are saying brown or whatever.....my hubby has blue/green eyes and i have light brown eyes....and our 2yr old boy has blue eyes....so you really never know.
If a women with green eyes got pregnant by a man with blue eyes, what color would their kid most likely have?
It can go either way, but green is dominant over blue. Using genetics, the common answer would be a 75% chance green and 25% blue. But that 25% can happen.