Why am i paying two states child support?

Answer If on the same child you need to file a motion to clarifysee link

Top Q&A For: Why am i paying two states child support

Can an underage child sue their father for child support if the father stopped paying for child support after 3 months?

Answer No, this is up to your mother or guardian (which could be a grandparent or uncle/aunt.) Although it's quite disgusting that some fathers refuse to take some financial responsibility for the... Read More »

If the non-custodial parent who is paying child support adopts or has more children does his support obligation decrease?

AnswerYes, You can request anything, the sex, the race, the parental histories. This is a major decision. Seriously think of what it is you want, how realistic your request is and tell that to who ... Read More »

If an underage teen is pregnant and the father was paying child support before the teen got pregnant does the father stop paying child support?

The father will be paying (or SHOULD be paying) child support at LEAST until the child turns 18, and could possibly have to pay longer depending on what a judge says. For instance, in some cases if... Read More »

Does a parent paying child support have to be notified if child moves out of state?

Yes most definitly. You have to be notified if the child is moved out of the county so for sure out of state. I would be contacting my lawyer if you are the one paying child support and if you are ... Read More »