Who owns the nissan motor company?

Answer The Nissan Motor Company is in an alliance with the automaker Renault. Through this particular alliance, the Renault company owns 44 percent of Nissan, with Nissan owning a 15 percent stake in Rena... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Who owns the nissan motor company

What company currently owns the mercedes benz company?

The first Mercedes automobile was made in 1901, and the Mercedes-Benz brand was born in 1926. Gottleib Daimler was involved in its beginning stages, and the German luxury automobile company today i... Read More »

Who owns Nissan Motors?

Renault is a France-based company who purchased 45 percent of Nissan in 1999. Nissan North America Incorporated owns the remaining 55 percent of the car company.Source:Who Owns Whom in the Car Indu... Read More »

Who owns nissan cars?

Nihon Sangyo is the owner of Nissan. Created back in 1933 as Jidosha Seizo Company, Ltd., it was jointly owned by Nihon Sangyo Company and Tobata Imono Company. Manufacturing Datsun cars and parts ... Read More »

Who owns Infiniti Motor?

Infiniti Motor Co. is owned by Nissan Motor Co. Infiniti is Nissan's upscale division. Nissan began selling vehicles under the Infiniti brand for the 1990 model year. Its first vehicles were the Q4... Read More »