Who do you report misconduct of a dentist to in the state of new york?

Answer If you want to report misconduct or have received incompetent, negligent or fraudulent care form a dentist in New York, report this to the New York State Education Department, Office of Professiona... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Who do you report misconduct of a dentist to in...

How to Monitor, Audit & Report Misconduct?

At many companies, new employees are told the company rules, policies and procedures, and may even sign a document acknowledging that they are familiar with the expectations for their conduct. But ... Read More »

How to Report Research Fraud & Misconduct?

Academic research fraud or misconduct is a very serious issue. It causes the general public to question the veracity of all research endeavors. Academic research fraud and misconduct covers actions... Read More »

Want to report a Dentist. Justified or not?

As you describe it, this dentist did nothing wrong from a malpractice point of view. He was not negligent, so complaining about the situation would be pointless. However, this dentist is a tool! I... Read More »

How to Report Problem With a Dentist?

If you have a problem with your dentist and can't resolve it by discussing it with her directly, you can file a complaint with a dental society or your state.Dental societies may offer to help medi... Read More »