Which output cable should I get for a HP W1858 monitor?

Answer You have two connectivity options:DVI and VGA.I suggest going for A HDMI to DVI cable since digital connections are better than analogue(VGA).If you find the cable expensive,try a simple VGA to VGA... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Which output cable should I get for a HP W1858 ...

With Comcast Xfinity's HD cable box (HDMI output), do I even need a TV Can I just use a monitor?

So long as the monitor has a sound system, or you have an external sound system you can use for TV programming, sure you can get just a monitor. Any modern monitor will support HDCP, so will displa... Read More »

Starting from an hdtv cable box using a split cable going to the pip output can you connect another tv to the pip output and get an hdtv picture on the other tv?

Answer Hi, It really depends on your PIP output on the cable box and whether or not the output is HDTV or standard TV. And in some cases, the PIP output will only display non-HDTV channels, depen... Read More »

Can I use a monitor to monitor 15 pin VGA cable as a D-sub cable for a home theater system?

As long as your purpose is to connect a VGA output to a VGA input, yes.>> When I see or hear "D-sub", I think of 9-pin data connections. They cannot be connected or adapted to VGA connections.

Where can i buy an i.Link cable for a sony handycam camcorder (the dv output to pc cable)?

You seem to be very confused - - your question asks about an i-link (firewire) cable - but then you go on to talk about USB type A and BUSB and firewire (i-link) are NOT the same - they use very di... Read More »