Which car company owns Volkswagen?

Answer Family-owned Porsche owns the controlling share of Volkswagen. Porsche is the owner of 51 percent of the Volkswagen family, consisting of Volkswagen, Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti, Audi, Seat, and ... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Which car company owns Volkswagen

Which company owns Mazda?

The Mazda Motor Corporation owns 70 percent of Mazda automobile brand. The Mazda Motor Company is based in Hiroshima, Japan. The Ford company owns the other 30 percent of the Mazda brand.Source:Tys... Read More »

Which company owns Jack Daniels?

Jack Daniels Tennessee whiskey is owned by the Brown-Forman Corporation, one of America's largest wine and spirits companies. It was originally founded in 1870 by George Garvin Brown in Louisville,... Read More »

Which company owns the soft drink Gatorade?

Gatorade, developed at the University of Florida in the mid-1960s, is owned by Pepsico. Pepsico purchased the company from Quaker Oats in 2001. The performance drinks are available in more than 80 ... Read More »

Who owns volkswagen?

As of November 2009, the Volkswagen Group is owned by a mixture of public and private shareholders. Porsche AG owns 31 percent of the company and State of Lower Saxony owns 20.34 percent. The Group... Read More »