Where is the control panel i can go to on the computer?

Answer Click the "Start" Menu, which is most likely on the bottom left corner, then Control Panel .The volume option should be on the task bar most likely on the bottom right corner though.

Top Q&A For: Where is the control panel i can go to on the c...

How to Add Sound in the Control Panel of My Computer?

Windows can display a sound icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your computer's task bar. While this is a default option for Windows 7 and Vista, users who have the Windows XP operating system ... Read More »

Where is my control panel?

click on start, then, settings, control panel

Where is the volume control panel on Windows Vista?

You can access Vista's volume mixer, previously referred to as the volume control panel in XP, by clicking on the volume (speakerphone) icon located on the task bar. This opens up the panel that al... Read More »

I suddenly have no sound on my computer and in control panel,audio devices it says i have none! what do i do?

Lately, I have been having the same problem, sometimes it's as easy as restarting the computer. If that doesn't work, I end up having to uninstall an reinstall the sound device. You can get to tha... Read More »