Question

 Where is the RX 350 Lexus built?

Answer In Canada, Toyota's Cambridge, Ontario, manufacturing plant builds 80 percent of all Lexus RX 350 crossover models. The remaining 20 percent of these cars are built in Japan at Toyota's Kyushu fact... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2196657

Top Q&A For: Where is the RX 350 Lexus built

Where are Lexus cars built?

Lexus cars are built in Japan and Canada. Japan started building Lexus cars in 1989, and by 2010, there were four manufacturing plants throughout the country. In 2003, Lexus opened a manufacturing ... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2045092

Looking for a camcorder with built-in projector and built-in memory. Any suggestions?

Before deciding on anything, browse the various options you have and look for the features that you will be getting for different models of camcorders. You should buy that one which meets your budg... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130330014558AALnz64

What do you call a home-built (built up) computer?

Basically it is a computer that you build yourself by purchasing all of the parts from various vendors. Take all of these parts and put them into a case, load up the OS and you are finished. Quit... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20070627061839AABlpXO

What is the difference between built in and built under ovens?

The difference is its size and the type of housing unit required. Under-counter units are designed to fit in the housing below the worktop, on the other hand there are tall oven housing units that ... Read More »
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_difference_between_built_in_and_built_under_ovens


feedback
loading