Where is my control panel?

Answer click on start, then, settings, control panel

Top Q&A For: Where is my control panel

Where is the control panel i can go to on the computer?

Click the "Start" Menu, which is most likely on the bottom left corner, then Control Panel .The volume option should be on the task bar most likely on the bottom right corner though.

Where is the volume control panel on Windows Vista?

You can access Vista's volume mixer, previously referred to as the volume control panel in XP, by clicking on the volume (speakerphone) icon located on the task bar. This opens up the panel that al... Read More »

Air Conditioner- is the problem with the control panel/overlay or the control board?

It sounds like the manual switch is bad, or possibly the traces (Wires) to the switch.

How can i find my control panel?

Start --> Control PanelORStart --> Settings --> Control PanelORStart --> Run --> Type "Control" and press the OK button