Want to get my P's from WA or NSW but I live in Victoria?

Answer Unfortunately you need to live in the State where you apply for your P's. So, as you live in Victoria, that is the only State you can apply in. To apply for P's in any other State you will need t... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Want to get my P's from WA or NSW but I live in...

How to Live the Life of a Victoria's Secret Angel?

Angel Adriana LimaWhat's more perfect than an Angel? What's more fun than an Angel life? The Angels are so sweet, sexy, and fun loving. There the ultimate ANGELS!

We are a family of 4 (w/ a 11yr old kid). Is it safe to live in Ormond Espanade/Elwood Victoria?

Elwood is a safe suburb. Ormond Esplanade is a main road and traffic can be heavy. Zero risk of tsunami - Melbourne's beaches are protected by Port Phillip Bay. Zero risk of hurricanes - we call th... Read More »

How to Put on an Andis Blade?

Andis is a company that makes all sorts of products from trimmers to clippers to curling irons to hair dryers. Andis has been around for more than 75 years. Production of this line began in a small... Read More »

How to Set the Andis Styliner II?

The Andis Styliner II is a professional trimmer that allows you to outline and shape hair to give it that extra professional touch. With its carbon-steel T-blade, it is designed for close-cutting a... Read More »