Where do i go for camera problems?

Answer You can call Nikon Service & Repair at 1-800-645-6687 and they'll give you an estimate and the phone number and address of the closest Nikon Authorized Service Center.

Top Q&A For: Where do i go for camera problems

I need a good compact camera for less than 50$ which camera and where?

There are NO compact camera in that price range that are any good. You need to be willing to pay at least $120 for a good one

When you delete something from a camera/video camera where does it go?

it doesn't go anywhere until it's overwritten by new data. you can use data-recovery software to recover deleted files.

Fuji Camera Problems?

Fuji makes many popular cameras with many popular features. As with anything, that makes their cameras susceptible to problems with the different components. Sensor, focus and lighting issues are t... Read More »

Video camera problems!?

Check if your camcorder has a DV port. DV port is used to download video from camcorder to PC. USB port is used to download Picture Photo (rarely people used to download Video).Plug in camcorder ... Read More »