Where do I go to get prior W-2 forms?

Answer To receive a copy of previous W-2 forms, order a copy of the entire tax return through Internal Revenue Service form 4506. The fee is $57 per tax year. The IRS provides the W-2 information free of ... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Where do I go to get prior W-2 forms

What forms does a minor need in Arizona if they want to get married and have parental consent and where do you get these forms?

Answer The county clerk at the court house can provide you the form(s). The required consent is probably on the actual application for a marriage licence. If you are 16 or 17 years old, you must... Read More »

Where are W-4 forms held?

The W-4 form that an employee fills out establishes how much federal and state tax the employer withholds from the employee's gross wages. The form stays in the employer's human resources files.Ref... Read More »

Where do i get past w2 forms?

W-2 forms up to one decade old are available from the IRS. The interested party must fill out form 4506 and pay $57 (as of 2010), according to the IRS website. Alternately, a taxpayer can get the i... Read More »

Where can I get a copy of my W-2 forms?

W-2 forms are prepared and sent out by your employer. Employers must send out W-2 forms by January 31. If you need your W-2 information from a previous tax year you can order a copy of your past ta... Read More »