Where do I file state taxes in Wisconsin?

Answer State income taxes for Wisconsin are filed with the Wisconsin Department of Revenue ( Which P.O. box you mail the forms to depends on which form you use: Form 1, Form 1A, Form WI-Z,... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Where do I file state taxes in Wisconsin

Should You File State Unemployment Taxes in the State Where the Employee Is Domiciled?

Although federal tax laws provide uniform requirements for employers to pay federal unemployment taxes on wages, the differences among state unemployment laws can cause confusion. When an employee ... Read More »

Do you file state income taxes in every state where you work?

Yes. You are required to file an income tax return for each state where you earned income during a given tax year, which may mean filing multiple state income tax returns.References:Intuit TurboTa... Read More »

Do you file state taxes where you live or where you work?

On One Hand: Home State Taxes All IncomeIt is required that you file state taxes in both the state where you work and the state where you live. Your state of residency, according to a USA Today sto... Read More »

Where can i file my Kansas state taxes for free?

Residents of Kansas can file their state taxes online for free at the Kansas Department of Revenue website with KS Web File. The application allows taxpayers to file state tax forms, including home... Read More »