Where are all the RN's I need help.. not medical, but educational...?

Answer Many community colleges offer a program leading to an RN. Some states license Licensed Practical Nurses after a year of so of training and a test. Then you can work in the field and see if you like... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Where are all the RN's I need help.. not medica...

How can a non-relative obtain temporary custody or the authority to make educational and medical decisions for a child?

How can the God Mother of a child obtain custody if the grandmother wants the child but she has and DYFS case and knew where the child was but did not insist upon getting the child after Dyfs has h... Read More »

Does HIPAA protect the right to access medical records even if the medical bill has not been paid In other words can a medical provider deny access to your own medical records if you owe money?

HIPAA allows patient access to their own medical record, with very few exceptions. Failure to pay the bill is NOT one of those exceptions.Added: HIPAA restricts and prevents the dissemination of yo... Read More »

The Medical Unit is responsible for the development of the Medical Plan obtaining medical aid and?

Are parents responsible for adult children's medical bills if they have medical insurance on them?

Answer No. Insurance, and Responsible party are two different obligations. Insurance is just a service. Responsibilty to pay is owed by anyone over the age of 18, the legal gaurdian that signs for ... Read More »