When starting a home watch service business do you need to be bonded or have liability insurance?

Answer AnswerYep, You have to have insurance for everything.To be more specific, you need two types of insurance for a Home Watch business. You need general liability and you need Professional Liability, ... Read More »

Top Q&A For: When starting a home watch service business do ...

When starting a small photography business do you need to be bonded and if so how do you go about getting bonded?

Answer If you are starting your own small photography business you shouldn't need to be bonded. When you get larger (if you get large enough) you may wish to consider some sort of professional liab... Read More »

You are starting a Farm business How much liability insurance do you need?

Just as with any other cost of doing business, When the expense is incurred in the course of production or service then those costs should be included in expenses.

What is the cost of liability insurance for a home repair business?

It would be impossible for someone to answer this question based on the information provided. There are many factors that go into determining your premium. You are better off just calling up your p... Read More »

What is the difference between liability insurance and being bonded?

You might be asked by the state to carry both insurance and a bond. The insurance will cover the 3rd party in case of injury or damage that you might cause them. If your obligations are not met the... Read More »