I lived in Wisconsin and was receiving state assistance and child support. I moved to Missouri how do I end child support in Wisconsin and start getting it in Missouri?

Answer Contact the MO child support agency for your county.

Top Q&A For: I lived in Wisconsin and was receiving state as...

Pre-Vet Wisconsin State Schools?

Scientific aptitude and a love for animals mark the successful veterinary medical school applicant. In the state of Wisconsin, students in public college pre-vet programs are pursuing curricula tha... Read More »

How many counties are in the state of Wisconsin?

Wisconsin is divided into 72 counties. In 2010, the largest of these counties, with populations exceeding 500,000 residents, were Dane, Brown, Fond du Lac, Kenosha, Racine, Milwaukee, Outagamie, Po... Read More »

State Park Cabins in Wisconsin?

Wisconsin offers a variety of natural attractions for visitors and residents to enjoy the beauty of the great outdoors. Some of the perfect weekend getaways in Wisconsin include their large woodsy ... Read More »

Can you reopen a divorce in the state of Wisconsin?

You can reopen a divorce case in the state of Wisconsin if you meet certain conditions. A Motion to Reopen must be filed no later than a year of the divorce finalization, and the motion must be gra... Read More »