Whats wrong with my teeth?

Answer You have a severe periodomtitis, your gum is swollen you should refer to a dentist a.s.a.p. and remove all the calculus by scaling and root planning. The gap that you mentioned is forming between y... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Whats wrong with my teeth

What is wrong with my teeth?

Have your dentist take a look and get an x-ray. Cold sensitivity can sometimes indicate an infection is starting. He can test it too and see if there is a need to treat it in any way and get rid of... Read More »

Whats wrong with my eye?

you probably have been tired.. when you are tired your eyes will twitch for a few minutes.. try getting some rest..( plss 10 points)

Can someone please tell me whats wrong with me?

The best thing to do is go to see your doctors, you can never be to careful when it comes to your health. I'm sure they will know, and if they don't they will tell you to see someone that may.

Can someone tell me whats wrong with my ear?

Do you have medical coverage to go to the physician? If so, have the doctor examine you and determine whether you have wax build-up. If you do not have medical coverage, there are over-the-counte... Read More »