My son has ADHD, I dont like the way prescription drugs "zombify" him, what else can I do?

Answer Homeopathic Remedy :-Give your son AVENA SATIVA Q(Mother Tincture) No side effects or complications it will gradually improve his condition read more about the remedy by clicking the link :- http:/... Read More »

Top Q&A For: My son has ADHD, I dont like the way prescripti...

What will happen if you have a medium sized cut and you dont treat it?

FIRST OF ALL... You really should go to the doctor. A scar is nothing. The big thing you need to worry about is infection. Look for an increase in redness, pain, swelling or drainage. Make sure ... Read More »

HELP ME! i need a root canal but i dont have money for it. what will i do?

see if you can arrange a payment plan with your dentist. have a frank, honest discussion with him/her, and plead with them. you need this procedure.hope u get thru

I am a girl and i dont have my period yet and i am scared and dont know what to do when i get it?

You didn't mention how old you are. Some girls have their period at age 12, some get it at age 16. I had it at age 16. So, there is nothing to worry about it. Just take it easy. If you are older th... Read More »

Will apple fix your ipod if you dont have the receipt?