What to do for a pregnant person?

Answer Answer give them every thing they want and to obey them and give lots of love

Top Q&A For: What to do for a pregnant person

A letter to the non-pregnant person (pregnant ladies you might get a laugh from this)!!?

What is a person who helps a pregnant woman before and after labor?

What is the youngest person to ever get pregnant and the baby be born healthy?

the youngest ever person to get pregnant was in 1939 i think and it was a five year old girl, and her sone actually lived til he was 40

Can a person get pregnant on Yaz?

Yaz is a birth control pill that claims to be 99 percent effective at preventing pregnancy when taken as directed. That leaves a 1 percent chance of pregnancy even while taking this birth control p... Read More »