Question

 What should I do if my dog eats rat poison?

Answer Dogs are naturally curious and love to nibble on everything they find. They become very sick and die when they ingest rat poison or even the the corpse of a poisoned rodent. Poisoning symptoms oft... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1905043

Top Q&A For: What should I do if my dog eats rat poison

What should you do if your dog eats rat poison?

You do everything you can to make sure your dog has a safe environment to live and play in. In spite all efforts, you find that she has somehow ingested rat poison. Saving her requires quick action... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1918098

What to do if child eats d-con rat poison?

Get him medical aid immediately . Call 911 or the emergency line for your area for help They can tell you what to do until help arrives. Also, find poison hotline on the box of D-Con.See the link b... Read More »
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_to_do_if_child_eats_d-con_rat_poison

How to Treat Poison Ivy and Poison Oak?

Leaves of three, leave them be.If you ever get into poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac, you'll do anything to get rid of the itching. All three plants contain an oily sap called urushiol that ... Read More »
http://www.wikihow.com/Treat-Poison-Ivy-and-Poison-Oak

How to Prevent Getting Poison Ivy or Poison Oak?

Poison Ivy.Dermatologists estimate that about 15% of the population has no allergic reaction to urushiol, the toxic oil or resin found in poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. For the rest of u... Read More »
http://www.wikihow.com/Prevent-Getting-Poison-Ivy-or-Poison-Oak


feedback
loading