Question

 What percent of chimpanzee blood is salt?

Answer About 0.2 percent of salt (sodium) is found in the blood of a chimpanzee. The same percent composition of this element is found in the human body because the DNA for chimpanzees and humans is large... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1924714

Top Q&A For: What percent of chimpanzee blood is salt

If the human white blood cells wouldn't reject a heart from a chimpanzee, gorilla or an orangutan would?

...Except it's already been done (sort of). And there is absolutely no way nowadays that anyone would ever get the go-ahead for such a transplant from any hospital's ethics committee. Her name was ... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130418180054AAimXEu

What percent of blood is plasma?

Plasma accounts for roughly 55 percent of the total blood volume in the human body. Plasma contains water, glucose, dissolved proteins, mineral ions, carbon dioxide and hormones. Plasma can be dona... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2033300

What percent of blood plasma is composed of water?

Blood plasma is about 90 percent water. The remaining 10 percent is mostly made up of proteins that maintain osmotic balance, participate in blood clotting and fight infection. Blood plasma also co... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2143372

Is it true that in all states you can be charged for a DUI if you blood alcohol level is 10 percent?

If you have a 10% blood alcohol content level, there'll be no need to charge you - you'll be dead. .08% is a DUI under federal law. States, however, are free to impose stricter laws than that, and... Read More »
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_it_true_that_in_all_states_you_can_be_charged_for_a_DUI_if...


feedback
loading