What kind of Armenian wine is your favorite, pomegranate or grape or....?

Answer Mr Beemer is alcoholic, his 5 gallon water dispenser is filled with Armenian wine, he drinks pomegranate wine as a fresh water. And he drinks Armenian grape wine as a thirst quencher.

Top Q&A For: What kind of Armenian wine is your favorite, po...

What's your favorite kind of wine?

Hm, tough to say exactly...what I enjoy most about wine is the variety, and the ability to compare different types of grapes from various regions. Pinot Noir can be very good, but it's always a lit... Read More »

What is your favorite Armenian food?

I love Tabbouleh, Lahmajun, Katlet, Kufta's, and of course Dolma(with grape leaves, yogurt and Garlic, on the side of Matnakash Bread.. yumm, my mouth is watering). I also love one of the main Arme... Read More »

Which kind of grape is chianti wine made from?

Sangiovese is the primary grape used in Chianti. Chianti Classico, according to the updated 2006 DOCG requirements, must have at least 80 percent Sangiovese. The remaining 20 percent can be of othe... Read More »

What's your favorite Armenian food/ recipe?

jilbour is my favorite and recipe is=here it is!INGREDIENTS:1 pound of onions1/4 pound of butterdried mint leaves (dash)1 pound fresh or 1 large can of tomatoeseggs to suitsalt & pepper to tasteMet... Read More »