Moving to Oman for 3 years, want to ride motorcycles there.what to do?

Answer You can drive in Oman with your Indian Driving license if you are on a Visit visa, but if you are in resident/employment visa you can't, you have to obtain local driving license. And, riding a mo... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Moving to Oman for 3 years, want to ride motorc...

If you are 16-years-old and pregnant by a 20-year-old and he is trying to be there for you and your baby what can happen?

Is there a website that will show what you look like in 20 more years?

Are there any student loans out there where the student can repay after their 4 years of college?

Are there job for 12 years old?

actually there are very few jobs for 12 year olds most are volunteering but there are lots of odd jobs like babysitting, dog walking and more