EFC this year is 4700 as an independent. Last year I made 19k but I'm not working this year. What should I do?

Answer You need to report this change to your financial aid office at your college/university and they will report it to FAFSA. Yes, it will reduce the EFC since you are not working.

Top Q&A For: EFC this year is 4700 as an independent. Last y...

Are Tennessee driver's licenses public record?

In September 2008, the Freedom of Information Act required all states to provide public access to all motor vehicle information. Tennessee was required to provide public access to an electronic cop... Read More »

Will an underage DUI in Tennessee be on your record?

If you are convicted of a DUI in the state of Tennessee, regardless of age, it will remain on your record permanently. You are only eligible to expunge a DUI charge from your record if you were fo... Read More »

If a 17-year-old and 21-year-old who have a baby together get married in Georgia will the marriage be legal in the state of Tennessee?

Answer If the bride is pregnant, no parental consent is required in Georgia, if you submit a statement from a Georgia licensed physician certifying that the bride is pregnant. If underage applican... Read More »

What year did Oprah Winfrey graduate from Tennessee State?