Free Things to Do in Los Angeles County?

Answer Los Angeles County comprises the heart of the greater Los Angeles area and is the largest county in the United States in terms of population. The landscape in Los Angeles County is diverse, consist... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Free Things to Do in Los Angeles County

When did Los Angeles County get a police department?

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department was created in April 1850. According to the Department's historical accounts, the agency was created to combat the injustice and lawlessness that had tak... Read More »

List of Community Colleges in Los Angeles County?

Los Angeles County contains 21 community colleges, serving most populated areas of the county. Six of these are in Los Angeles proper and are affiliated with the Los Angeles Community College Distr... Read More »

Alternative High Schools in Los Angeles County?

Los Angeles County is home to a diverse array of educational options for completing high school. Several school districts provide standard public education, but for students who have specific acade... Read More »

How to Obtain a Birth Certificate in Los Angeles County?

A Los Angeles County resident can obtain an additional copy of his birth certificate by ordering it through the mail, in person or over the Internet with a credit card. An official copy of a birth ... Read More »