What is the best hand soap to kill germs?

Answer On One Hand: Washing Hands Correctly will Kill GermsWashing your hand the right way kills germs--it doesn't matter what kind of soap you use. The states that hands should be washed i... Read More »

Top Q&A For: What is the best hand soap to kill germs

Why does soap and hand sanitizer only kill 99.99% of germs, why not 100%?

Because it'd be a huge claim to have killed 100% of the germs. It may sound stupid but they may be challenged or sued for not having killed all of the germs. 99.99% is the closest they can get to 1... Read More »

How Does Soap Kill Germs?

Subaru released the Outback in 1995 as an all-wheel drive crossover. Originally only a station wagon, Subaru offered it as a 4-door sedan after 2000. If you want to keep your Outback on the road an... Read More »

It says soap can kill 99.99% of germs, what is the other 0.01% not killed in the process?

Germs or viruses that may not have been discovered yet, or superbacteria that may be too strong for it. However, I'm sure it's also just so the company can't be sued or be complained too if they sa... Read More »

Hand Santizers kill 99.9% of the germs. What happened to the .1% germ?

Good question, and excellent point. They never bother to mention WHICH germ Hand Sanitizers don't kill.