What is that thing pokeing out of my thumb?

Answer It;s what's called a hangnail. It's a piece of dead skin next to the nail bed. It's quite normal and won't do you any harm, so stop messing with it and it will soon feel better.

Top Q&A For: What is that thing pokeing out of my thumb

Thumb Up, Thumb Down. What Are Your Top 5 Baby Names?

Girls:Cassandra EveRosalie IslaViolet ArtemisEstella IrisSaphira HarperBoys:Elliot OrionLucas NathanielCassius OliverAltair EverettLucius Todd

Is the thing on the table in Torchwood Episode 9 of season 1 the thing that closes anomalies in Primeval?

yes it is i noticed that as well. us eagle eyed veiwers ay

What is that fluffy thing that they use when their recording?

The "fluffy thing" is also called a "dead cat" or "fuzzy" or "softie"... or "windscreen". It creates a dead air space between the "outside" and the microphone element. It reduces - eliminates - the... Read More »

Poll: what is the one thing that has happened lately on a soap that really surprised you?

A 'Hot Babe', I'll have to start watching.....!!