What is a wainscot?

Answer Wainscot is a type of paneling originating in the 14th century in Britain and made popular in Victorian architecture during the mid-1800s. It is used on a home's interior walls as a means to both h... Read More »

Top Q&A For: What is a wainscot

Wainscoting - Wainscot?

Answer The word is pronounced" Waynes coating" not sure of the spelling. Its a wood paneling with small vertical strips about 1 1/2 inches wide. Popular in the 40's and 50's. Its reproduced now but... Read More »

Does Wainscot Look Good With a Modern Vanity?

Wainscot is wood paneling that is applied to the bottom 3 to 5 feet of an interior wall. The purpose of wainscoting is primarily decorative, but it does protect the bottom portion of the wall from ... Read More »

What does What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us mean?

It means that who we are and how we act, what we do, mean more then our past or our future. they were our decisions, smart or dumb, but they arent US. or, what we have done, or what we will do in t... Read More »

On dish network what day what channel and what time does the secret life of the American teenager come on?

If you are asking whether or not we have a Corporate office in the middle east, the answer is NO, DISH Network does not have a corporate office located in the middle east. Our corporate office is l... Read More »