Have any cast members died from the cast of Seinfeld?

Answer just Michael Richards' career

Top Q&A For: Have any cast members died from the cast of Sei...

Special form of of pre-cast walls construction in which wall panels are cast horizontally at the job site and then erected?

the common term for this type of construction is "tilt-up".

Should a cast iron pot or dutch oven be seasoned with oil in the same way as a cast iron skillet?

What is a die cast?

Of all the items we touch daily, it's the centuries old method of die casting that remains a standard form of manufacturing, from the kitchen faucet to the die-cast cars in a child's toy box.Die Ca... Read More »

What is a belly cast?

A pregnancy belly cast is a plaster cast made of an expectant mom's pregnant belly. Expectant moms can purchase a belly cast kit to create these casts at home. Casts are usually done three to four ... Read More »