I own my house and i want a 50" Plasma is this possible or are they only available to people in council houses?

Answer silly boi!! x

Top Q&A For: I own my house and i want a 50" Plasma is this ...

What is it called when an addition is added to a house to join houses?

A breezeway is a roofed structure used to connect two buildings, such as two houses. Most common are breezeways that connect a home and a detached garage. They were designed to provide protection f... Read More »

I don't have a wireless wifi but some body 5 houses from my house has one will my ithouch work?

yes only if the connection is not securedif it is then you will need a password to connect to itand if the signal is strong enoughyes its worth buyingits overpricedthey are very nicebut i would wai... Read More »

Does anybody remember an 80s childrens Sci Fi show about some kids who find shape-shifting aliens in an old house where they transform into worm like creatures and have caverns under the house?

gidday mate i was just looking fore the same thing and then it hit me, its called animorphs

Why are older houses generally creepier than newer houses?

Good question.Here are my theories as to why older houses are scarier than newer houses:1) Considering that the house is older, the flooring isn't as stable, so it creaks when you walk. At night, w... Read More »