What if your ex runs around from town to town with your son how can you get custody of your child?

Answer Answer See an attorney to file for custody. When your ex is found, you can use the court to force custody to you.If you already have legal custody, and your ex has taken the child in knowing viola... Read More »

Top Q&A For: What if your ex runs around from town to town w...

Your doing 40mph in your car, on a town road, and a dog runs out infront of you?

You should only be doing 30mph in town. So you should slow down to the legal limit.

Is it legal to walk on railroad tracks from town to town?

I would argue that, from the standpoint of being run down, it is safer to walk the railroad right of way.As a rule, even though private property, being picked up for trespassing is unlikely, except... Read More »

Can the father take custody away from the mother just because she moved to another town?

In most cases, no. A change in custody is usually only required when the child's health, safety, or welfare is in jeopardy. So unless the mother moved to someplace like Kabul or northern Japan, she... Read More »

Your 17 yr old son is staying with you for a visit his mother who lives out of town has primary custody but your son refuses get go back or get on a plane?

Answer Finding out why would be my main priorty. Is it a problem for you for him to stay? If not, ask him to call his mother and sort it out between them, maybe just extending the visit short term... Read More »