Question

 What happens if I drink poison!!!!!?

Answer go straight to hospital, after you ring the poison hot line, they might tell you to drink water or do not induce vomiting. QUICK!
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20100601204419AAKBc5P

Top Q&A For: What happens if I drink poison!!!!!

How to Prevent Getting Poison Ivy or Poison Oak?

Poison Ivy.Dermatologists estimate that about 15% of the population has no allergic reaction to urushiol, the toxic oil or resin found in poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. For the rest of u... Read More »
http://www.wikihow.com/Prevent-Getting-Poison-Ivy-or-Poison-Oak

How to Treat Poison Ivy and Poison Oak?

Leaves of three, leave them be.If you ever get into poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac, you'll do anything to get rid of the itching. All three plants contain an oily sap called urushiol that ... Read More »
http://www.wikihow.com/Treat-Poison-Ivy-and-Poison-Oak

I can't get drunk and I can't drink more because I feel like I'm throwing up if I drink one more drink...?

slow your drinking down! have slightly weaker drinks in alcoholic value. Mix your drinks, so you enjoy your drinking rather than necking shot after shot! hope this helps!
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20120825111750AAFsSIb

What's your poison?


feedback
loading