What can you do if you want to live with your other parent but the one you are living with will not let you because of the other's significant other?

Answer Answer Minor children have little recourse in deciding which parent they want to live with. They do, however have the right to express their preference/feelings to the judge.

Top Q&A For: What can you do if you want to live with your o...

Does your significant other complain about the size of your Junk?

OMG..yes! I resell antiques for a living and literally I always have a ton of junk in the trunk. My junk is always outta hand!

Does Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida allow insurance for a significant other?

Answer you can find a Florida Agent . Please note that CA law is restrictive on the definition of domestic partnerAnswerBlueCross BlueShield of Florida does offer coverage for domestic partners. Wh... Read More »

Parents, What Is Something Embarassing About Your Significant Other/Spouse?

My husband loves watching cartoons and animated movies (ok so do I). Sometimes we take Julienne to the theater with us but sometimes we leave her with my mom and go out for a "grown up" night at th... Read More »

How to Find out What Your Significant Other Is Doing Without Them Knowing?

Ever wonder if your significant other tells you one thing and does another behind your back, follow these simple steps to discover the truth.