Question

 What does rat poison do to dogs?

Answer Rat poison can be dangerous and even lethal to dogs. It depletes vitamin K levels and causes blood-clotting problems, which can lead to internal bleeding. You may not notice side effects right away... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1908475

Top Q&A For: What does rat poison do to dogs

What Are the Treatments for Dogs Eating Rat Poison?

According to Jon Geller, DVM, dogs love the taste of rat poison and go to any length to seek out and find it to consume. A dog can also encounter rat poison by eating a dead mouse that was poisoned... Read More »
http://www.ehow.com/list_6400651_treatments-dogs-eating-rat-poison_.html

Symptoms of Rat Poison in Dogs?

Due to a dog's curious nature and its desire to hunt small rodents, the consumption of rodenticide or rat poison is is an all too frequent occurrence. Commonly sold in grocery, garden supply and ho... Read More »
http://www.ehow.com/list_6563001_symptoms-rat-poison-dogs.html

Mice Poison in Dogs?

Ingesting lethal amounts of mouse poison does not produce symptoms in dogs right away. It takes a few days before the poison can inhibit blood clotting, causing profuse bleeding of the internal org... Read More »
http://www.ehow.com/about_6518518_mice-poison-dogs.html

Is bag balm poison to dogs?

Bag balm is safe to use on dogs' feet. It was used on the dogs at Ground Zero in New York when their paws were sore from the rubble. Bag balm does contain the chemical 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate, w... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1965369


feedback
loading