Question

 What does a pink jelly bracelet mean?

Answer According to award-winning Denver culture blogger Michael Roberts, in the infamous teen sex Game "Snap," a snapped pink jelly bracelet requires the owner of the snapped bracelet to flash their brea... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2204574

Top Q&A For: What does a pink jelly bracelet mean

Jelly bracelet color meanings?

* Those jelly bracelets from the 1980's are still being used today, but they have a completely different purpose than when Cyndi Lauper and Madonna wore them.This new social phenomenon involves "s... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20070302203028AAG3NxZ

What does a purple gel bracelet mean?

A purple gel bracelet means the person wearing the bracelet is willing to kiss someone of either sex. In a game called snap, the gel bracelet is snapped off the wearer’s wrist and the wearer is e... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2226642

What does the tennis bracelet mean?

Tennis bracelets, a popular gift item, do not have a special significance or meaning, said Susan Robinson of Susan Robinson Jewelry. The bracelet, which is usually made of gold, has diamonds that c... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2201472

What does 925 mean when printed on a gold bracelet?

Silver jewelry is typically identified in this manner, but in Europe you can find gold pieces that have a 925 on them. This means that the jewelry is 92.5 percent gold. The remaining 7.5 percent is... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2091542


feedback
loading