Question

 What do I do if I accidentally swallowed a....?

Answer It shouldn't be that much of a problem when I was little I used to eat rocks.No problem with plastic I think your stomach acids can digest it.
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20090621123118AA6UzNa

Top Q&A For: What do I do if I accidentally swallowed a....

What to do if you accidentally swallowed a eraser shred?

Coins are said to be the most frequently-swallowed object, along with paper clips, erasers too, even batteries.. but these are much bigger than a piece of an eraser shred... Not to worry, not toxic... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20100105184512AApwsMW

What should we do if a 2 year old accidentally swallowed 2 tablets of tums?

I think he's fine, all it is is calcium. I wouldn't let him do it again, though. If you're really concerned call poison control. 1-800-222-1222
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20080330201458AAGLM9B

I accidentally swallowed a condom?

thats really freaky.. you should probably go see a doctor... it might do more than not let you impregnate another girl. it might catch food/water in it and might blow up =/ see a doctor A.S.A.P.
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20090203140549AA9fI3U

I accidentally swallowed a pair of scissors..?

You need to swallow a rock. Rock beats scissors.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130417124930AABIlnk


feedback
loading