What are those colorful indian sweets called?

Answer They are called mithai

Top Q&A For: What are those colorful indian sweets called

Indian sweets, where can I buy those colourful tiny Indian sweets you get in the Indian restaurants.?

You should have asked your sister to get some when she went to india.

Indian sweets what are they called?

Without a doubt the Indian sweet you have had & liked so much is a ladoo. Yes there are any number of different types;size,colour & flavouring can vary & with it the taste & predominant flavour.Sin... Read More »

What is an indian girl called?

Preferably you call her by name. Our you call her "Miss." Or "young lady," will do.

What are Indian ovens called?

You are asking about the electrical portion of the hook up right ! Then the answer is yes. You will have to determine if the hookup is 12o VAC or 220 VAC , 60 Cycle. That goes for the electric drye... Read More »