What are the treatments for poison ivy?

Answer About 85 percent of people develop an allergic reaction from coming into contact with poison ivy, according to the American Academy of Dermatology. Though uncomfortable, this condition does not typ... Read More »

Top Q&A For: What are the treatments for poison ivy

What Are the Treatments for Dogs Eating Rat Poison?

According to Jon Geller, DVM, dogs love the taste of rat poison and go to any length to seek out and find it to consume. A dog can also encounter rat poison by eating a dead mouse that was poisoned... Read More »

How to Prevent Getting Poison Ivy or Poison Oak?

Poison Ivy.Dermatologists estimate that about 15% of the population has no allergic reaction to urushiol, the toxic oil or resin found in poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. For the rest of u... Read More »

How to Treat Poison Ivy and Poison Oak?

Leaves of three, leave them be.If you ever get into poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac, you'll do anything to get rid of the itching. All three plants contain an oily sap called urushiol that ... Read More »

Will you die if you eat ant poison?

Of-course it depends upon the amount of poison u take in.....................