Question

 What is spot silver?

Answer Spot silver is the immediate cash price for silver being traded on the market that day. The term "spot" can be applied to anything being traded on the market, since it means the immediate price for... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2264100

Top Q&A For: What is spot silver

What percentage of 18 carat yellow gold is silver?

Carat golds are alloys of gold and various other metals. 18 carat yellow gold is 18/24 (75 percent) pure gold. The remaining 25 percent is comprised of 10 to 20 percent silver and five to 15 percen... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2165992

What area in Mexico contains gold& silver?

Gold and silver mines are most frequently found in the northern part of Mexico, closer to the United States border than to Mexico City. Some locations of the major gold and silver mines include Pin... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2225931

What year anniversary are wood, silver, and gold?

The 50th anniversary is gold, the 25th anniversary is silver, and the fifth anniversary is wood. In medieval Europe, it was traditional for husbands to give their wives silver or gold wreaths to ce... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2382477

What does Gatsby's gold tie and silver shirt represent?


feedback
loading