How do I change dates in all spreadsheets for the year?

Answer Changing Dates on SpreadsheetsClick any cell in an Excel Worksheet. Click on the "Editing" group in the "Home" tab. Choose "Replace," and enter the date that you would like to change in the "Find W... Read More »

Top Q&A For: How do I change dates in all spreadsheets for t...

Will a 74-year-old woman have sex after two lunch dates?

That depends on the woman's beliefs, values, interest in you and desire for a relationship (if any). There is no definitive answer to your question.

Can you request certain leave dates during your 1 year deployment?

Student loan dates 2007/2008 academic year?

The 1st payment is made on 19th September, 2nd is the 7th January, 3rd on the 14th April. These dates apply to payments of the loan and maintenance grants, any bursaries you are entitled to from yo... Read More »

How to Make a Dates and Pistachios Rollada (Rolled Dates With Pistachios)?

A delicious Moroccan desert to serve with fresh mint tea, keep in the fridge and cut slices to serve on a plate when you have guests, yummy...