What Classes Do You Need for an Early Childhood Associate's Degree?

Answer An associate degree in Early Childhood Education prepares students for work in the classroom as teaching assistants. It also prepares to students to go on to receive a bachelor degree. Classes offe... Read More »

Top Q&A For: What Classes Do You Need for an Early Childhood...

Is an Associates degree in Early Childhood Development the same as one in Early Childhood Specialist?

Yes, there is a difference. An Associates degree in Early Childhood Development (CDA), has several hours of training in 8 different areas; as with the Early Childhood Specialist you have training ... Read More »

What can you do with an associates degree in early childhood care/education?

Generally this means you are qualified to be a preschool assistant teacher in a public school. But, in most states you'd have to be certified teacher with a bachelor's degree to teach pre-kinderga... Read More »

Teaching assistant to Early Childhood Education,associates?

Depends on where and what sort of setting you want to teach. In a public school, which more and more preschools are popping up, you will need a Bachelor's. For daycare and private preschool setti... Read More »

Classes That Are Needed for Early Childhood Development?

Early childhood development, sometimes called early childhood education, or ECE, is a field of study that is becoming increasingly lucrative in some areas. As school boards begin to focus more on t... Read More »