What Classes Are Necessary to Work at a Child Development Center?

Answer Educational requirements for an entry-level job at a child development center are low. Some states require only a GED. However, if you love working with children and plan to make a career in early ... Read More »

Top Q&A For: What Classes Are Necessary to Work at a Child D...

What Are Child Development Classes?

Child development is a very complex topic that can be simplified by taking classes. The classes teach participants about the stages of development that affect children of various ages. Some child d... Read More »

How long do child development classes take?

Child development courses--that is, early childhood education classes--at typical colleges take two years, or four semesters. Child development courses can also be taken online at your own pace; th... Read More »

Classes for an Associate in Child Development?

A child development associate (CDA) is an individual who has completed the minimum requirements to attain certification to work with toddlers and infants. With CDA accreditation, you may choose to ... Read More »

Classes for an Associate Degree in Child Development?

Obtaining an associate degree in child development is a good idea for individuals who currently or want to work in center-based child care settings. Many child care workers elect to earn an associa... Read More »