Question

 Water on my computer keyboard...help please?

Answer Hi, I suggest you dry your keyboard for about a day (24hours) before using it again. Here are some keyboard spills How to that I found helpful. http://www.ehow.com/video_113592_clean-k…
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20120831125957AAd1xEW

Top Q&A For: Water on my computer keyboard...help please

I poured water on my computer now it's not working?

You didn't bathe it by itself, did you? That's one of the worst things you can do. It gets easily frightened. What you need to do is get in the bath with it. Don't get too intimate though, comp... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20110328173222AAyfbJC

How to Clean a Computer Screen With Water?

Cleaning a computer screen can be complicated if you don't know what to clean it with and what to go with it. This article will teach you how to clean a computer screen with water.
http://www.wikihow.com/Clean-a-Computer-Screen-With-Water

How to Install a Computer Water Cooling System?

Installing a water cooling system will dramatically cool down your computer making it run better and you will never have any more worries about your computer overheating, and also it makes your com... Read More »
http://www.wikihow.com/Install-a-Computer-Water-Cooling-System

Will I be electrocuted if I soak my foot in water while on the computer?

I would say no... but the possibily is real and is there... so your choice .. you die if it happens. I would not take the chance.
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20090327151139AAnzk9p


feedback
loading