Wasp sting/bite swelling do I visit a doctor or not?

Answer I think u should do ice it but definatly visit a doctor!! If ur allergic u could have issues!! So visit a doctor and get his opinion and then ice it!!! HOPE I HELPED GIRLIE!! :)

Top Q&A For: Wasp sting/bite swelling do I visit a doctor or...

Wasp sting swelling how do u get it away?

Get charcoal tablets or powdered charcoal and make a paste with it, apply it on the sting and put a band aid/plaster over the charcoal.

How long will swelling last after wasp sting?

a wasp sting starts small and white then it goes bigger then after 5 mins the pain slowly starts to go

Wasp sting delayed onset swelling?

Wasp sting remedies for itching and swelling?