Wanting to move into london for my next year of college not sure where to start?

Answer Your Uni' should be able to help you find a room somewhere . The council won't give you anything ( get real ) . Welcome to the jungle baby !

Top Q&A For: Wanting to move into london for my next year of...

I am so overwhelmed with college next year and I need all the financial help I can get. Where do I start?

The most important this is to be sure to file your FAFSA at as soon as possible after Jan. 1, 2009. Once you have filed your FAFSA, wait about 2-3 weeks and check with the schools... Read More »

I'm wanting to move to london what do i need to do?

Hi there, You won't get lost in London because every street is well signed and you'll have your copy of the A-Z with you. It has an index in the back so you can always find your way around. Buy ... Read More »

17 year old wanting to move out in uk?

It can be done but it will be one hell of a struggle. Finding somewhere to live will be the first hurdle bearing in mind that almost if not all landlords will require a hefty deposit for their prop... Read More »

Wanting to know if the new Nikon 1 is a good camera to start off doing a portfolio i want to get into photogra?

I suggest reading these articles before making any buying decision.… my opinion the only mirror-less cameras worth consid... Read More »