Tooth bulging out ... What to do?

Answer I think you should go to an orthodontist.

Top Q&A For: Tooth bulging out ... What to do

I have swelling behind my tooth last tooth... could it be a wisdom tooth?

What is the white stuff coming out of my rotting tooth it is my very back tooth?

What can I do for a bulging disc?

According to MedlinePlus, a bulging disk (which is also called a herniated disk) occurs in the soft disks between the vertebrae. The disks are responsible for providing cushion to the vertebra in t... Read More »

What is a bulging disk?

The spinal column is made up of several bones (vertebrae) with tough cartilage cushions (disks) between them. As the disks age, it is normal for them to "bulge" or go into the space where they once... Read More »