Think i have a chemical burn?

Answer It sounds more like an encapsulated cyst.A doctor needs to remove it to be sure the entire cyst and sac are removed, or it will just fill up and come back.Peroxide is a bleaching agent, but doesn't... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Think i have a chemical burn

How do I treat a chemical burn?

Simple enough to treat :DRemove from the chemical (which you did ) Wash in copious amounts of water .. If it is still red and inflamed in am call your DR . Yes I know it is a holiday but they have ... Read More »

OMG, 2nd degree chemical burn on my hoo haa. Please help?

this is so moved me to tears! i wish my boyfriend would do something like this for me! if i wasn't gay, i would stalk you and email you incessantly!

How to Treat a Chemical Burn?

Chemical burns can be caused by anything which gives a reaction to the skin - this can both be severe or mild. Different chemical burns should be treated differently. Before you treat a burn, using... Read More »

Chemical burn from nair!! help!?