The dentist cut the inside of my cheek?

Answer Ask him to kiss it better and give you some pain killers for the pain he has caused

Top Q&A For: The dentist cut the inside of my cheek

How to Have a Surgery on the Inside of the Cheek?

If you have a bothersome or painful area in your mouth, whether it be related to your teeth, gums, tongue or inner cheeks, you should visit your dentist for a consultation. The dentist may not be ... Read More »

I have bit the inside of my cheek and it's really sore. Does anyone a quick way to relieve the pain?

Orajel is a pain killer for the mouth and found at most local drugstores.

Severe pain in mouth from biting the inside of my cheek?

follow this method for 6days.Giving free service since many years.Holistic healing method or detoxificaton method.You should immediately avoid1. all types of milk products(milk,curd,buttermilk,coff... Read More »

What is this red lump of cheek skin inside my mouth called?

Cancer, oral: A malignant tumor of the mouth area. A sore in the mouth that does not heal can be a warning sign of oral cancer. A biopsy is the only way to determine whether an abnormal area in the... Read More »